September 2014 – Harsha Purasinghe, CEO and Founder of Microimage has been selected as a 2014 Eisenhower Fellow, a prestigious award given annually by the Eisenhower Foundation. He got entitled for this achievement from a pool of international applicants. Harsha will travel to the US later this month to participate in the 2014 Eisenhower Innovation Program.
- Askrindo Transform into Digital HR by Implementing MICHM
- MiHCM announces Facial Recognition capability for Workforce Attendance Authentication
- Microimage unveils MiHCM for Microsoft Teams
- Microimage bags Microsoft ISV Partner of the Year Award 2019
- MiHCM & Storm Front Singapore reinforce partnership to drive digital transformation in HR